RRC Group D Exam Form Instructions
Read the information given below thoroughly before you apply
- Read all the Information in EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.02/2018 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidate should apply to only one RRB. If duplicate applications are found for any candidate at any point of time, then all the applications will be rejected.
- After submission of application, candidates can change any of the details mentioned in the application except selected RRB, email ID and mobile number by paying the modification fee of Rs.250/-(non-refundable). Such modification can be done twice only.
- The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final and no change in RRB zone shall be entertained further.
Registration:In this stage, candidates should enter their basic details like Name, DOB, Aadhaar Details, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Matriculation/ITI/NAC Roll number & Year of Passing, Mobile number and Email ID.
Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished is correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also note that both the email ID and mobile number will be verified with an OTP before confirming the registration of the candidate.
Verification of Email ID & Mobile Number :Once the Registration details are submitted, an OTP will be sent to your registered email ID and another OTP to your registered mobile number. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link on the Home page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received on your email and mobile in the respective fields. After validation of both the OTPs, the Registration Number will be generated and displayed. Also the registration details will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
Part-I Application: Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page using the registration number and Date of Birth. At this stage, candidate needs to enter his personal details of eligibility criteria like Qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, etc. Candidate’s eligibility for various age relaxations will also be obtained at this stage.
Payment stage :Fee Payment is mandatory for all the candidates. A non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- is required to be paid by all the candidates except candidates belonging to fee exempted categories. Fee of Rs.250/- will be payable by the candidates belonging to fee exempted categories which will be refunded if the candidate appears in CBT. The candidates can proceed for Fee Payment through one of the following modes:
- Net Bank/ Debit/Credit Card(transaction charges as applicable): Candidates can make their Payment through Net banking or Debit card or Credit card.
- SBI Bank Challan(No transaction charges): Candidates can download the Bank Challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan(Transaction/Processing charges extra): Candidates can download the Postal Challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any computerized post office across the country.
Bank details : Once the Payment gets verified, the candidates eligible for examination fee refund should provide the details of beneficiary account viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account number and IFSC Code in which they would like to receive the refund. Confirm that the details entered in this page are correct as these details cannot be modified once submitted. Refund of fee will be made duly deducting bank charges to the beneficiary account only.
Post Preference & Qualification and other details:The most important details furnished by the candidates in this stage are their preferences for the various posts they are eligible for. If the candidate is eligible for more than one post based on his educational qualification and other details furnished, he must set the priority/preferences for the posts. The list of posts (in the selected RRB) for which a candidate is eligible will be displayed. The candidates can set their priority/preferences by clicking on the “Set Preference” button for the various posts that they are eligible for, in the RRB they are applying to. The candidate can fill in the preferences for all the posts listed, or a few of them as per his choice. But at least one preference must be given.
The scribe details (if applicable) with the photograph should be entered in this stage. The scribe photograph should satisfy all conditions specified in Step 6. The candidates also need to give their preference of language for the exam, address for communication & details for free travel authority (if applicable). Educational Qualification and Other Qualification details (if any) should also be filled at this stage.
Upload of Photo & Document:
Upload Scanned Color Images of Photograph and SC/ST certificate (if applicable) complying with the following requirements:
- The scanned images of candidate photograph/ SC/ST certificate(if applicable) should be in jpg/jpeg format onlywith 100 DPI. Dimension of photograph image should be 35mm X 45mm only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 20KB and less than 50 KB.
- Size of the SC/ST certificate image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 100 KB.
- The photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 and should have the name and date printed on it.
- The photograph should satisfy all the conditions specified in theCEN. Check the sample of acceptable photographs in the Photo Upload page and upload your photo accordingly.
- Once all the above stages are completed, candidate can take print of his Application.