IOCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 505 Post for Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs
As per the IOCL Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2 there are 505 jobs available for Technician & Trade Apprentice in various states, i.e. States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). For IOCL recruitment 2021 you have to apply online through the https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ link. In this post, find various details like the number of posts, last date to apply, age limit, how to apply, vacancies details, salary, etc; so be with us for more jobs.
|IOCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|
|Name of the Company||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Job Position||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Total Job Vacancies||505 Jobs|
|Job Notification Date||Jan 2021|
|Starting date of Job Application||28-Jan-21|
|Last date of Job application for online/Offline||26-02-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Mode of Application||Online (See Notification)|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Location of Job||Various States|
|Official Website of Job Vacancy||https://apprenticeshipindia.org/|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IOCL Technician Apprentice
|IOCL Trade Apprentice|
|WB, BR, OD, JH, AS||21|
Required Minimum Educational Qualification for IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics)||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics)||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic)||ITI (Electronic Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist)||ITI (Machinist)|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||12th Class|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate)|
Required Age limit on cut off date as on 31-01-2021.
|Job Position||Required Age limit on cut off date|
|Technician & Trade Apprentice||Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Important Links and Date
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||28-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||26-02-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Tentative Date for Download Admit Card:||01-03-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Tentative Date for Written Test:||14-03-2021|
|Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for DV:||25-03-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Admit card||Annonced Later|
|Results||Announced after exam|
IOCL Recruitment FAQs
What is the full form of IOCL?
The Full Form of IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
What are the minimum eligibility criteria for IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs?
There are various posts available in the IOCL APPRENTICES recruitment 2021, and candidates should have a matriculation certificate from a recognized board. For more details read the official notification carefully.
What is the age limit for IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs?
The age limits for the IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs are as follows:
Required Age limit on cut off date as on 31/01/2021.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
How many posts available for General/OBC/SC/ST/EWS category in IOCL APPRENTICES Recruitment?
There is a total of 505 posts available in IOCL APPRENTICES recruitment 2021.
What is the last date for IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs?
The last date for online mode is 26-02-2021 at 05:00 PM.
What is the salary for IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs?
The salary for IOCL APPRENTICES jobs is decided by IOCL and more details mentioned in the official notification.
How can I get job in IOCL?
If you want to join IOCL then first you have to check eligibility criteria like education qualification and age limit which is available in the official notification. After that, you have to apply online through the given links. Finally, you should have to qualify 3 stage processes. After successful completion of the selection procedure, you can join IOCL APPRENTICES Jobs.
What is selection procedure for IOCL APPRENTICES Recruitment?
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: -Trade Apprentice - Accountant
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice
(Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
• Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
• Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
• Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English – 40 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.