SBI PO Mains result 2022
The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result for the Probationary Officer (PO) Mains exam 2022. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results online on SBI’s career portal sbi.co.in/web/careers.
This recruitment campaign by the State Bank of India aims to fill 1,673 Probationary Officer positions within the organization. The preliminary exam was conducted on 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th December 2022 at various exam centers across the country. Meanwhile, the SBI PO Mains exam 2022 was held on 30th January. The result for the Mains exam has been released today, i.e. 10th March 2023.
Candidates who have cleared the SBI PO Mains exam will appear for Phase III this month, which includes a psychometric test, an interview, and group exercises.
SBI has released the result of SBI PO Mains 2023. It is noteworthy that the State Bank of India conducted the probationary officer exam on January 30, 2023, and the candidates who appeared in this exam can check their result on the official website of SBI.
The bank has prepared a PDF list of selected candidates with roll numbers for the third phase of recruitment, which is the psychometric test. Candidates can download the SBI PO Mains result PDF by clicking on the link provided below.
How To Download
- Firstly, visit the career page at sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
- Under the Probationary Officer section, click on the ‘Result Link’.
- The SBI PO Mains result merit list will appear on the screen. Download and check it.”
- Go to the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the career link available on the homepage.
- A new page will open where candidates can check the SBI PO mains result 2022 link available on the homepage.
- A PDF file will open where candidates can check their roll number.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of it for further reference.
- Through this recruitment process, the organization will appoint eligible candidates for 1673 positions. For more related details, candidates can visit SBI’s official website.
|Institution Name||Exam Name||Number of Positions||Application Process Start Date||SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||SBI PO Mains Exam Date||SBI PO Mains Result Declaration Date|
|State Bank of India||Probationary Officer||1673||September 22, 2022 to October 12, 2022||December 17, 18, 19, and 20, 2022||January 30, 2023||March 10, 2023|
SBI PO Psychometric Test Details 2023:
The Bank will conduct a psychometric test for the candidates who qualify the main examination for their individual assessment.
To check the final result of SBI PO
candidates need to qualify in both the main examination and the psychometric test separately. The marks obtained in the main examination will be added to the marks obtained in the third phase to prepare the final merit list.
SBI PO Mains result 2023 Exam Pattern
In the SBI PO main examination, there are 155 questions asked, all of which are from 5 subjects. Students are given 3 hours to answer these 155 questions. The entire examination is of 200 marks. The main examination is divided into 4 sections: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, English Language, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness.